Bethesda shared plans for the further development of the game.
Next year, Bethesda’s Fallout 76 awaits several updates, which developers talked about on their blog.
- A private test server will appear in the game. The authors promised to tell more details in the future. Presumably, big updates will be downloaded there so that players can try them before the release on live servers.
- Players will be able to create sets of perks to change different builds on the go. Details not reported.
- Until the new year, the game will appear multi-factor authentication.
- In 2020, the “Legendary Player” system will appear in the game, but there are no details about it. Initially, the developers planned to introduce it earlier, but then postponed it.
- They promise to fix the error, due to which players on the PC can not send and receive invites to the friendlist.
The next big update in Fallout 76 will be Wastelanders, which Bethesda promised to release before the end of fall 2019. It will add a new storyline, in-game events and mechanics to the game.