Apple began its event in Cupertino on September 10 with the Arcade show, where it talked about the details of the service and showed several gameplay demos.
- The launch of the service will take place on September 19 in 150 countries at the same time.
- In Russia, a subscription will cost 199 rubles per month, and new users will receive a trial period of 30 days.
- The same price is maintained for a family account for six people.
- More than 100 games will be available at the start – according to Apple, not a single similar service was launched with so many titles.
- The library will be updated monthly.
- Users will be offered personalized collections and recommendations.
- Dozens of publisher companies work with Apple, including Ubisoft, Sega, Square Enix, and Devolver Digital.
The presentation showed three demos from Konami, Capcom and Annapurna Interactive – all games will be available at the start.
- Frogger in Toy Town is the next obstacle-breaking frog franchise game.
- Shinsekai: Into the Depths is a platformer that takes place at the bottom of the ocean. Audio effects for the game, according to the developers, were recorded under water.
- Sayonara Wild Hearts is a musical rhythm game, the only one shown at the presentation, which will not be an exclusive Arcade.