Forbes made a rating of the highest paid actresses of 2019 – the period from July 1, 2018 to July 1, 2019 was taken into account. In the first place was Scarlett Johansson, who earned $ 56 million. The publication clarifies that participation in the Marvel films helped her to become the leader of the top. So, for the role in the fourth Avengers, Johansson received $ 35 million.
In second place was Sofia Vergara (“Scam involuntarily”, “Emoji film”), which earned 44.1 million dollars. In 2018, she became the highest paid television actress according to Forbes. For the first time, Elizabeth Moss and Margot Robbie were ranked.
Only ten of the highest paid actresses in 2019 earned $ 314.6 million, an increase of 69% from a year earlier. Nevertheless, this is significantly less than the actors earned – 588.3 million.
Top 10 highest paid actresses according to Forbes
- Scarlett Johansson – $ 56 million
- Sofia Vergara – $ 44.1 million
- Reese Witherspoon – $ 35 million
- Nicole Kidman – 34 million dollars
- Jennifer Aniston – $ 28 million
- Kaley Cuoco – $ 25 million
- Elizabeth Moss – $ 24 million
- Margot Robbie – $ 23.5 million
- Charlize Theron – $ 23 million
- Ellen Pompeo – $ 22 million
Earlier, Forbes compiled a similar rating of the highest paid actors of 2019. He was led by Dwayne Johnson, who earned $ 89.4 million in a year.