GTP Media has announced the winners of the summer season of the Eastie Independent Developers Contest Indie Cup. The competition started in June, and a total of 109 works were sent.
The jury, which included streamers, bloggers, journalists and developers, selected winners in ten nominations. This Land is My Land , an open-world stealth action game about the era of the Wild West, became the best PC game . In the nomination “Best Mobile Game”, the victory was won by the Tiny Room Stories: Town Mysteryquest from Kiary Games.
GTP Indie Cup 2019 Summer Season Winners
- “Best PC Game” – This Land Is My Land , Game Labs
- “Best Mobile Game” – Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery , Kiary Games
- Best Art – Be: Brave , One Dream
- “The Best Sound” – Shapik: the Moon Quest , Paul Podberezko
- “Best VR Game” – Nevrosa: Spider Song , GexagonVR
- “Best Unreal Engine Game” – Shores Unknown , Vallynne
- “The most promising game Engine the Unreal» – Gripper , Interactive has OctoBox
- “Best Unity Game” – RedneckEd: Astro Monster Show , RusticFuntastic
- Critics ‘Choice – Knightin’ + , Muzt Die Studios
- Streamer Choice – The Great Perhaps , Caligari Games
The GTP Indie Cup is held twice a year: in winter and in summer. The most awards in the winter season of 2019 were collected by the platformer Inmost.