The game will support DirectX 11 and 12.
System requirements posted on the Control page in the Epic Games Store. They specifically mention which video card is required to work with ray tracing enabled – players will need at least RTX 2060.
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD RX580
- For raytracing: GeForce RTX 2060
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8600K / AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti / AMD Radeon VII
- For raytracing: GeForce RTX 2080
- RAM: 16 GB
The action from Remedy will support DirectX 11 and 12, unlimited frame rates, ultra-wide displays, as well as Nvidia G-Sync and AMD Freesync synchronization technologies.
Control, like the previous game developers, Quantum Break, is created on its own engine company called Northlight Engine. Its release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One will take place on August 27th.