Focus Home spoke about plans for 2019 and beyond.
Focus Home Interactive has shared its short-term and long-term plans at a press event What’s Next 2019.
- The Surge 2 from Deck13 will be released in the “coming months” – it is likely that we are talking about the summer period.
- Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive have begun work on a completely new franchise.
- In 2019, three publisher games will be released on the Switch: a new part of Farming Simulator, Vampyr and Call of Cthulhu.
- Focus Home has received an exclusive 10-year license to release games in the Call of Cthulhu universe.
- Saber Interactive, working on World War Z, is developing two games with Focus Home, one of which will be licensed by Games Workshop.
- Saber Interactive MudRunner 2 will be released in 2019, and not only on PCs and consoles, but also on iOS with Android.
- Sumo Digital, which worked on Crackdown 3, is developing an “uncompromising multiplayer game” for Focus Home in a gloomy setting.
- Focus Home will continue to work with Asobo after the release of its adventure A Plague Tale: Innocence in May.
- GreedFall from the creators of Bound by Flame and Mars: War Logs is still scheduled for 2019.
- Studio Gasket Games, founded by people from Relic Games and Blackbird Interactive, is working with Focus Home on a strategy in one of the Games Workshop universes.
Earlier, on April 10, Focus Home also said that sales of Vampyr have reached one million copies, and the developers at Dontnod have already started their next project with the publisher.