Instead of sales data, the company has limited deliveries.
- For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019, Capcom’s net sales amounted to $904 million, a 5.8 percent increase from a year earlier.
- Operating income for the period was $ 163.9 million, showing a 13.1 percent annual growth.
- Capcom predicts that for the beginning of the fiscal year, which will end on March 31, 2020, net sales will be only $ 768.3 million, but operating income will rise again – already to $ 180.7 million.
- Resident Evil 2 remake sales exceeded Capcom’s expectations, and shipments worldwide have already exceeded 4 million copies.
- The company called the performance of Devil May Cry 5 “strong”, noting the high demand for the game abroad.
- Capcom separately noted the success of Monster Hunter: World, the shipments of which exceeded 12 million copies worldwide.
- Previously released games by companies like Resident Evil 7 also continue to be sold “because of their popularity.”