It seems that BioWare is trying to save players from the routine.
April 23 for a multiplayer shooter Anthem released a patch to version 1.1.0. Among other changes, it has the opportunity to change the gear Javelina on the go. Before that, it was necessary to interrupt the mission, return to the hub and open a special menu.
In addition, players can now run the next task immediately after the previous one. Before the patch, they also had to return to Fort Tarsis and select a new mission in a special window.
Also, with the update, there was no need to go around the hub to take daily tasks-contacts. Previously, they were only available on bulletin boards next to specific NPCs, and now you can select them on the expedition launch screen.
With the update, a new fortress appeared in the game – an analogue of dungeons or strikes. It is called Sunken Cell and is available to everyone who completed the storyline campaign.
In addition, the update has made changes to the balance and fixed some bugs. A complete list of changes is available on the EA website.
- There were records in the cortex explaining how the combo system works.
- Added new components of the “masterwork” (Masterwork) level.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to return to the hub during the download of the “quick game”.
- Added speech to text (STT) and text to speech (TTS) on all platforms.
- Fixed a bug in which the player received damage from a Titan attack, despite a successful dodge.
- Players defeated in the fortress now automatically revive as soon as the fortress is passed.
Anthem was released on February 22 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Players and the press coolly greeted the game, noting the small amount of content and technical problems. The average rating of a shooter on Metacritic is 55 points out of 100.