It will be released titles, designed specifically for her.
- According to the publication Cheddar, the platform with the working title Project Cognac will include a number of mobile games from third-party developers, and they will be designed specifically to work through the Snapchat messenger application.
- The presentation of the platform will be held on April 4 at the first Snapchat summit in Los Angeles – invitations to the event contain the slogan “Less words, more games.”
- For the development of the game direction in 2018, Snapchat acquired Australian studio Prettygreat for $ 8.6 million – the creator of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride work there.
- For the first time about the development of a gaming platform for Snapchat, it became known in the middle of 2018, and before that several messenger games with augmented reality appeared in the messenger.
- In 2018, Chinese media giant Tencent bought a 12% stake in Snapchat to consider the possibility of publishing mobile games along with the authors of the messenger.