The peak number of online players at the same time exceeded 2 million.
The news of the success of the shooter in his twitter shared the head of Respawn Vince Zampell. In addition, he spoke about the nearest plans for the development of the game.
- Twitch Rivals Apex Legends Challenge – a championship with 48 famous streamers that will fight each other. As the name suggests, the event will take place on Twitch from February 12 to February 19.
- Temporary event with loot dedicated to Valentine’s Day.
- The first season starts in March – Battle Pass, new characters, weapons and loot will appear in the game.
Apex Legends Performance
- 8 hours – 1 million players
- 1 day – 2.5 million players
- 3 days – 10 million players
- 7 days – 25 million players
Fortnite Battle Royale Performance
- 2 weeks – 10 million players
- 6 weeks – 20 million players
- 10 weeks – 30 million players
- 16 weeks – 40 million players
- Fortnite Battle Royale has reached a peak of two million online players in 16 weeks since its release. It took Apex Legends a week.
- The current peak online Fortnite is 8.3 million players, while PUBG on Steam has 3.2 million.
- Peak online Apex Legends is already higher than FIFA 18 – it has 1.6 million players.
Apex Legends without prior announcement was released on February 4. The shareware game immediately received massive support from EA streamers and in just a few hours attracted over a million players.