On consoles, digital versions of the shooter will be available at midnight on February 15th.
4A Games has published a list of changes from the patch, which will be available simultaneously with the release of Metro Exodus.
On all platforms, fixed various bugs, improved performance and balance. In addition, out of sync dialogs and subtitles should occur less frequently.
The consoles also made management a bit more responsive and calibrated the blur effect in motion, and added support for Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X.
The main changes affected the PC version:
- RTX effects improved and fixed technology related bugs:
- DLSS smoothing support;
- the ability to remove individual interface elements (later this function will appear on consoles);
- Correction of critical errors that led to the “crashes” of the game or forced the inclusion of vertical synchronization.
Also, developers have told , when will open access to digital versions on all platforms.
- PlayStation 4 (European Region) and Xbox One – February 15 at 0:00 local time.
- PC – February 15 at 8:00 Moscow time in Russia and 6:00 CET in other European countries.