The authors told about the behavior of zombies and other distinctive features of the game.
The developers from Saber Interactive showed almost ten minutes of gameplay of the upcoming World War Z co-operative live-action game World War Z in the movie “War of Z Worlds”
- The authors want to tell the story on behalf of various participants in the events, as was the case in the original book. At the start of the game there will be three episodes with different main characters – a total of 12 survivors.
- Events will unfold in Moscow, Jerusalem and New York.
- A distinctive feature of World War Z from other zombie shooters – a huge number of infected. The authors promise that players will run into more than 500 zombies at a time.
- An important role is played by resource management. Users will have to rationally spend the materials found.
- Weapons are divided into three classes – primary, secondary and heavy.
- As in the picture of 2013, zombies will be able to climb each other and thus climb on different elevations. Because of this, the game will not have points at which gamers will feel safe.
- Create your own hero can not. The developers came up with several types of ordinary citizens who were at the center of the incident.
Saber Interactive is a Russian-American company that worked on TimeShift and also helped with the production of Quake Champions. World War Z comes out in 2018 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.