The game will be available only in the Epic Games Store and Uplay.
- Ubisoft does not say whether it’s about temporary exclusivity, but the partnership agreement with Epic includes “a few more games” scheduled for 2019.
- The Division 2 is already available for pre-order at Epic Games Store in three versions – Standard (1999 rubles), Gold (3799 rubles, annual pass, access three days earlier) and Ultimate (4199 rubles, all content from Gold plus additional digital bonuses) .
- The page of the game on Steam has been deleted – now the link to it redirects to the main page.
- Epic is currently working on implementing Uplay support in the Epic Game Store. As in the case of Steam, users will need both launcher.
- Apparently, Ubisoft has raised a 12 percent service charge offered by Epic. On Steam, the publisher would have to pay at least 20% of the revenue.
- Support-A-Creator members will receive money for The Division 2 streams and videos on the same terms as Epic works with content creators on Fortnite.
- The Division 2 is released on PC, Xbox One and PS4 on March 15th.